Friday 24 September 2021

Notes 4 "BOO"!

                  EEEEEkkkk!!!!!! 

Run and then scream and then come back and look at this cute stamp set from Oddball Stamps!  This set is called "BOO FOR YOU" and the second I saw it I knew I needed to make a notepad for my preteen.  She loves paper and taking tiny notepads with her to school.  

I used smooth grey cardstock and Spellbinders grave dies to cut the paper and grey stone.  Using the cutest stamp set ever was an easy addition to the front cover after I used a unity lattice stamp to give the stone some texture.  


The embellishments were super easy with such cute ghosts....ribbon, a little sparkle around the "4" and some orange pearls for the top.  I think that these would be super cute for those special spooks that will be visiting soon.  



2 comments:

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...