Sunday 19 September 2021

Imagine That Progressive Challenge

 Since entering the blogging world again and being on Design Teams, I have found this gem!!  Kris Breach is the owner of Imagine That digistamps and she creates some of the cutest digistamps ever!  This month the Progressive stamp is called: Meerkats.  




I used papers from my stash....I believe they are from Close to my Heart.  The Poloraid and word "HI" die is from CC Designs.  I used a small circle punch to create the scalloped edge on the bottom.


When the card opens.....

 Kris sent awesome sentiments that are cute when put together with the entire set :)
Heart punches were used to create the cascading hearts.


Leaving a place to write a note was important when I created this card because I had a family member in mind to send it to.  I drew the phone and mounted it on yardstick.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the zig zag frame out around the phone.  I edged the sentiment with black soot.


I added small hearts to add a personal phone number to the phone page.  I loved creating this card using all the images and sentiments possible from Imagine That.  






4 comments:

  1. Super card Tarah, great design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabby card you made with this freebie Tarah❣ Great to have you back in the challenge at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often. visit site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, Tarah... just dropping by to say I missed you in the progressive challenge in October at my digi blog, Imagine That Digistamp! I hope you're having a crafty week. Hope to see you again.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...