Saturday 4 September 2021

Design Team Hello and Sheepski Design Images

OH MY WORD!!! 

Can you believe it.....I was accepted to Crafty Design Team.....EEEEKKKK I am so excited to create again and on a regular basis.  The team have some amazing creations and I hope they inspire you to join us in the crafty challenge.  Our sponsor Sheepski Images has been super awesome to ensure the images we had to choose from were just so darn cute!  I used Romeo to create a magnet.  I feel like putting so much effort into something to make it beautiful should be used as long as it makes you smile.  



I used a ton of different products on the small details.  The words were cut from dies and I adhered three together to create some dimension.  The snowflakes were from a wooden set at the dollar store.....painting them white with acrylic paint and covering them with stickles: silver.  


The medium sized gem in the centre of the snowflakes came from a package of Making Memories that I have had for years.  The frame was cut from chipboard and also painted with acrylic paint....metallic blue. I used a fan brush to create the random splatter pattern.  


The bottom boarder was made from an old Martha Stewart snowflake punch and the icicles are from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps 


My favourite part was colouring the image of course and I used Sky Blue with Mr. Romeo- to ensure a slight shade on the snow.  The image made me smile the entire time as who wouldn't want to know they are loved- especially at Christmas?  The last fun addition was the "sparkle"- all yummy eye-errific candy- white and silver glitter and doodle-bug sequins.
s

This image was so fun to create and I encourage you to participate in the awesomeness at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  When you finish your creation make sure to link it so we can all see your super awesome work.  I can't wait to see it!!!

Cheers y'all
t:)





8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tarah and so glad to have you on the team hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for adding me to the team. Its all kinds of fun :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for adding me to the team. Its all kinds of fun :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Tarah, love your wonderful creation - so many marvellous embellishments and so much care taken in making it! Really looking forward to 'working' with you! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara welcome to the team, great card. x
    following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Tarah. Great to have you on the team. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Tarah- love the design and all the lovely sparkle- so pleased you've joined our team.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often. visit site

    ReplyDelete

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...