Sunday 19 September 2021

Monochromatic C.C. Designs

September is a fantastic month- Pumpkin spice, fall colours and cozy sweaters.....they are so much fun when combined together!  Over at C.C. Designs they have a monthly challenge.  It is always so much fun and last month I was lucky enough to win a free digital stamp.  I choose Laying Nora (purchase here)

*Gush* I have supported Christina for years and continue to do so- there is no bonus for me I just really really really love her work and the images are beyond cute.  

I ended up creating a magnet slimline card for my friends birthday.  


I had honestly never asked what her favourite color was so I randomly chose purple.  I think little Nora turned out super cute.  I used Prismacolor to colour her clothes and hair and acrylic paint for her skin.  I found a papermate thin line purple marker to enhance her tights and added lines.  after cutting her rectangular inside image I used doodlebug sequins and glitter.  

I loved making the rosettes also.  CC Designs also makes the cutest dies and I used an older die that makes the rosettes just roll and glue...woot woot.  

For the background I used watercolor paper and a light purple ink.  I used a brush to gently add the color.  I am learning as I go....and I hope to add images soon to links of product.  OH Dear I almost forgot about the cute little gem for the centre of her hair flower.  

Everyday is worth creating.....and who doesn't love colours and inspiration.  The ladies on the Facebook page for CC Designs inspire me often.  

Cheers y'all
Happy Crafting










4 comments:

  1. A really cute image, lovely design and colours, the rolled roses are gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Cute image and I love your flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE!! I ❤ CC Designs too, although I admit I've not created with my cc designs in years, since I was on a dt that used them. I just made my first mini slimline card too, https://inksomething2.blogspot.com/2021/09/mini-slimline-spinner-slider.html with MFT cats. 😊 happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often. visit site

    ReplyDelete

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...