Tuesday 10 August 2021

Christmas Notebook/Card

 Hello y'all

Well C.C Designs Stamps is by far one of my favourite companies.  Christine out does herself time and time again!!!  The images are so cute and they can be used on soooooooo many projects.  Today I decided to make a Christmas Card that serves as a notebook.  Throw that little sucker in your purse and voila- when someone gives you a list or store needs its easy to jot down......but that means you must be on the "nice" list!


I used random fibres that seem to multiply every year! Who knew they could???
DCWV paper and I used Neenah Solar white yardstick to stamp the image on.  The bits and bobbles were also random things I found when organizing my craft room.  All in all I think Birgitta is pretty cute and something I can't wait to give to a friend or family member!!!


I used a combination of dylusions and watercolor inks (Dr. Phil's) to color the image and a Signo ball white pen to add highlights.....OH YEAH....the red on the image is nail polish.  My daughter found this red stuff laying about so I decided to give it a try.  

Inspiration is all around us

cheers Y'all




2 comments:

  1. Even, super cute notebooks Tarah, love your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. I love if you publish the blogs often. visit site

    ReplyDelete

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...