Wednesday 22 September 2021

Monochromatic Wood Canvas Love

 Hello Peeps;

    Yes its true......when I love a stamp company I really really really love them.  I went crazy this month and did two more Monochromatic themed creations using C.C. Designs Digi Stamp.  I used Pink on one and black on the other.  


Of course I broke into the stash of many many items I seem to be uncovering the more I unpack.....to find butterflies, more patterned papers, pearls and gems and who can resist.....the things little girls are made from?  I can honestly say these girls were fun to color and make into cute presents for the little girls in my life.  
Happy Crafting Y'all
cheers


2 comments:

  1. Two super cards, the lovely image looks so different by changing the colour scheme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Tarah hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...