Monday 26 July 2021

Jingle Jangle Sketch Challenge

 Blogs are everywhere- passwords are produced.....and by golly I can't remember more than 10 or so then I go into overload.  Sooooooooo it is time to create in a space where glitter, crayons and loads of paper converge to make something worth putting a smile on anyones' face.  For today's card I used inspiration from Outlawz Challenges.  They have a ton of fun challenges to participate in and they change things up often making it soooooo much fun to participate.  The sketch that gave me inspiration to dig out the supplies and finally get going after a 2 year break, looks like this:





Here is my creation using this awesome sketch....



I used a CC Designs image to do this card.  Honestly, Cristine (owner) is one of my all time favourite places to get images because lets face it they are uber cute!!  I know I literally squeal when I get images from them!  I am not sure about you but I have a ton of 6x6 paper pads from the day of scrapbooking only....so I reached in the paper pad drawer and pulled out one from Crate Paper- Sleigh Ride.

I have watched Amy from Prairie Paper & Ink for years and one of the finishing things she does is finish the inside of the card- what a fantastic way to use up scraps in a eye appealing way!


Ta-da..... presto bamo thats my first card in a looooooooooooong while completed and ready for the Christmas chaos that we all know and love.  Looking forward to the next project already....hummm I wonder what it will be.

Crafty Love to you all
Happy Crafty
T





1 comment:

  1. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. visit site

    ReplyDelete

Oddball Countdown Calendar

I am not sure how to have an excited scream about a digital stamp company but  Oddball Digital Stamps  is worth an extra big EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK...